Holidays are starting to creep up on us! Thanksgiving is next week, AH! Which means black friday is coming up and then Christmas soon after. I keep seeing people who have already completely decorated their house for Christmas, I have not yet. With that being said, I thought that I would start my holiday gift guide posts now so that everyone is ready for their holiday shopping before it is too late. Here are some great gifts for your best friend, sister, mom or even grandmother. They are all pretty classic and not too outrageous in price so you can relax a little more when trying to figure out what to get people this holiday season.
Holiday Gift Guide 2016:
- This pom pom hat from Old Navy is amazing. In addition it comes in so many colors and that pom pom is just so cute!
- The Cheshire Monogram Necklace is the most classic necklace that you can gift to your favorite prepster. I love mine so much that I wear it all the time. It will never get old.
- The T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand is my favorite thing to use to curl my hair! I struggle so much with other curling irons and wands but this is the perfect one.
- These Kendra Scott Bexley Gold Drop earrings are perfect for your holiday loving family member or friend. The burgundy color is so pretty! They are very dainty yet sophisticated.
- Swell Bottles are AMAZING. They really do keep liquids cold or hot ALL day long!! This is the perfect gift for anyone honestly. They come in so many different colors you can even give one to your dad or brother!
Shop the post here and some other holiday gifts!