Winter is such a magical time but sadly it harms our lips. I’m going to share my top 10 lip tips to keeping my lips soft and moisturizerized this winter!
Photo by: Nicole Buchanan Photography
1. Stay hydrated!! Don’t forget to drink lots of water because that will help those cracked lips. You should be drinking 8, 8oz glasses of water a day!
2. LipSense Glossy gloss has shea butter and vitamin E (a powerful antioxidant) in it which helps protect and moisturizer your lips!
3. LipSense moisturizing lip balm will help hydrate your lips and it even helps fight aging lips by adding a ceneplex complex. Use this at night before bed or when you aren’t wearing your LipSense!
4. Lip scrubs are great for exfoliating your lips. This will help getting all the dead skin off and leaving them soft and smooth. You can make your own by taking 1/2 teaspoon of sugar and add 2 drops of olive oil to it. You can even take a dry unused toothbrush to rub your lips in a circular motion to remove the flaky dry skin.
5. Shea butter is great alone because it has natural healing powers! Put this on when you aren’t wearing LipSense or other lip products.
6. Do not lick your lips!! Saliva will dry out your lips even faster and leaves the more dry than before.
7. LipSense lip volumizer not only helps plump your lips but it also leaves your lips smoother, fuller and gets rid of cracks!
8. Using a humidifier helps give your lips and skin the moisture it needs! Have one at your desk or even by your bed at night!
9. LipSense lip colors exfoliate your lips leaving them super soft! Wear your LipSense everyday to see a dramatic difference in the quality of your lips! There are so many great colors to choose from as well. You can get a check out all the colors and prices here.
9. You can take a cucumber slice and rub it on your lips! Cucumber is very cooling and soothing.
10. Don’t peel your cracked lips! This slows down the healing process and it is also painful.
LipSense Photos by: Claire Rodahaver Photography
To order any LipSense products fill out this form.